This is copyrighted, all rights reserved. This course will be taught in person and virtually.
Motto: It’s in the doing you become!
Why this course
Design to learn by teaching
Establishing the purpose and context of this course
Right mindset and right motivation
New Testament memorization tool
Fill in the blank Scripture memorization tool
Skeleton List tool for reading Old Testament
Skeleton List tool for reading New Testament
The magic of intentionality
Introduction to Observation worksheet
The art of studying Bible stories
Key word bible Study
-who, what, when, where, why and How
-Reread text (HOW?)
-Interrogate the text by asking the seven questions
Topical Bible Study
Textual Bible study
“The Idea of the Text” Bible Study
At the conclusion of the course students:
1.will be able to Memorize the entire New Testament chronologically by using the New Testament Memorization Tool
2. will be able to Memorize and recite scripture verses easily using the “One Bite at a Time” Memorization Tool.
3. will be able to Create presentations and Bible lessons to conduct Home held Bible studies, Zoom held bible studies and small groups sessions.
4. Will be provided a structure for understanding the meaning of scripture, and a coherent framework for how to apply all of the tools.
5. Will be introduced to five different ways of preparing Bible studies, Bible lessons, mini summons etc.
6. Are expected to draw closer to God and begin to experience a sense of fulfillment.
7. Will be set on a path to find God's will for their your life.